In every real estate team leader’s journey, there’s at least one hiring horror story or some missteps they’ve had in trying to bring on high level salespeople.
In the last episode, I was joined by Dr. Christopher Croner, an expert who has made it his life’s work to help businesses avoid hiring bad salespeople.
According to him, there are key reasons why team leaders stumble in the hiring process, and I’ve lived through them.
I’ve had my own fair share of hiring mistakes, and in today’s episode, I’m going to share the good, bad and ugly of hiring from my own perspective.
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- The powerful hiring lesson I learned from a sermon
- Why someone treating real estate as a side gig will be a challenging hire
- How to be deliberate in the interview process
If you want to continue the conversation, here's what you can do to get started today:
1. Subscribe to Real Estate Team Builders Podcast (https://bit.ly/2W9Cc3r)
Learn real world solutions to the challenges we face as entrepreneurs navigating the changing landscape in the real estate industry.
2. Join our Private Community on Facebook (https://bit.ly/3i1FG0q)
Network with growth oriented real estate agents and team leaders who are ready to make the shift from agent to business owner just like you.
3. Learn more about our NEW Graduate Program (https://bit.ly/3iJoETN)
Impact driven coaching, training and implementation support to help you scale your business while working less hours. No risk. 100% results guaranteed!
4. Partner with Real Estate B-School at eXp Realty (https://bit.ly/3x2zoC7)
Scale your business, expand your wealth and build massive residual income by partnering with REBS and eXp Realty.
Connect with us on Social Media