In last week’s episode, I talked about what might happen in the real estate market, and why we’re very likely headed for some sort of shift.
If we’re headed for a major economic shift, how do we prepare our businesses for it? What do we need to be paying attention to so we can not only survive, but actually thrive in a challenging market?
In this episode, I share 3 ways to prepare your business for what’s coming, and the activities we need to commit to, regardless of market conditions.
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- How to hold your finances accountable and systematically increase your net worth
- Why the passion vs. pay decision becomes more important in a market shift
- The daily cadence we need to follow to keep generating business
If you want to continue the conversation, here's what you can do to get started today:
1. Subscribe to Real Estate Team Builders Podcast (https://bit.ly/2W9Cc3r)
Learn real world solutions to the challenges we face as entrepreneurs navigating the changing landscape in the real estate industry.
2. Join our Private Community on Facebook (https://bit.ly/3i1FG0q)
Network with growth oriented real estate agents and team leaders who are ready to make the shift from agent to business owner just like you.
3. Learn more about our NEW Graduate Program (https://bit.ly/3iJoETN)
Impact driven coaching, training and implementation support to help you scale your business while working less hours. No risk. 100% results guaranteed!
4. Partner with Real Estate B-School at eXp Realty (https://bit.ly/3x2zoC7)
Scale your business, expand your wealth and build massive residual income by partnering with REBS and eXp Realty.
Connect with us on Social Media