The real estate market is headed for some type of shift, and preparing our businesses for it is one thing. What truly matters is making sure we’re personally prepared, and that we’re in a mental and emotional state to get through it.
When it hits the fan, our ability to navigate choppy waters comes down to how well we take care of ourselves. What practices do we need to put in place to prepare ourselves personally?
In this episode, we’re continuing our series on the coming shift and what we need to be doing right now to get ready.
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- How to garner the energy you need to get through a tough market
- The power of plugging into community and investing in supportive relationships
- Why we need to have a margin to regroup in our daily schedules
If you want to continue the conversation, here's what you can do to get started today:
1. Subscribe to Real Estate Team Builders Podcast (https://bit.ly/2W9Cc3r)
Learn real world solutions to the challenges we face as entrepreneurs navigating the changing landscape in the real estate industry.
2. Join our Private Community on Facebook (https://bit.ly/3i1FG0q)
Network with growth oriented real estate agents and team leaders who are ready to make the shift from agent to business owner just like you.
3. Learn more about our NEW Graduate Program (https://bit.ly/3iJoETN)
Impact driven coaching, training and implementation support to help you scale your business while working less hours. No risk. 100% results guaranteed!
4. Partner with Real Estate B-School at eXp Realty (https://bit.ly/3x2zoC7)
Scale your business, expand your wealth and build massive residual income by partnering with REBS and eXp Realty.
Connect with us on Social Media